Saturday 20 November 2010

Welcome to my new Blog.

Hello and welcome.

This is the start of a new and prosperous era of blogging (Erm, I guess I hope so.) Right now I am writing to noone in particular. Noone at all in fact. Again, one hopes this will change. I intend to use this blog as a repository for all my thoughts on Yugioh and for my many many deck ideas.

This leads on to me explaining a little about myself. I come from England in the UK and have played this game slightly seriously for about 1 and a half years now I think. I say slightly seriously because although I do go to the occasional tournament now and then but my card collection is very small and I am really too poor to afford travel and accomodation at tournaments, let alone Pot of Dualitys. As such my main source of play is online at www.yugiohnetwork.com where I use the moniker WillStudyLater. I also occasionally attend a Fortnightly local tournament. Really though that is not my main passion in this game, I play purely as an extension of deck building. I enjoy greatly looking through cards and their effects, and then building fun, exciting, interesting and occasionally competitive decks. This will most likely end up as the focus of this blog. I do however follow quite a few Yugitube channels and other Yugioh blogs, so I may chip in my thoughts on developments in the game and meta (Rant excessively) sometimes.

Looking forward to writing to whoever it is who reads this.

Kamatari / William / Nostudyplease / Willstudylater

0 comments:

Post a Comment